Sunday, April 28, 2013

Making progress

End of April approaching.  Somehow I got my paper done and in on time.  I was actually pleased with the result.

I've made progress on my psychology paperwork and read through the Pope John Paul II encyclical on Moral Theology.  I really like this class and this encyclical has cleared up the basics of the Church's teaching on Moral issues.  At first review, we may not always like or agree with the Church's position on certain issues.  I find this usually to be because we selfishly want to hear only what we want to hear.  Every issue I have ever researched on Church teaching, I have always found that the Church has the right position, it just me be hard to accept because it's not what we want to hear, but we know it's right.  It's like what I tell my children - you always know the right thing to do because it is the HARD thing to do and we don't really want to face those hard decisions and actions.

Thought I'd also post a photo of the my favorite hero of the Boston Marathon bombings.

No comments:

Post a Comment