Saturday, May 26, 2012

Another concert

Went to see ZZ Top last night in Manchester.  A fifth row seat grabbed a week ago.  So, here are some photos.  Opening was Gretchen Wilson.  I knew of her and had seen her perform on TV once, so I expected her to be good and she did not disappoint.  Next was 3 Doors Down.  Good performers, but not my type of music.  Then the headliner, and it seemed that they went chronologically through their music.  A good show.  It was no Van Halen, but being in the 5th row, and jumping into the 4th row for ZZ Top made it quite enjoyable.

Enjoy the photos and don't forget to click on them to enlarge to full size:




























Oh, and one last photo of my concert companion, my sis-in-law.  Did I mention it was also my 21st wedding anniversary last night?  I may have overlooked that in scheduling the concert, so will have to make up for that the rest of the weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment