Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Trade show, day 2 of 3 complete

Day 4 in Manchester UK almost complete.  Can you guess the weather?  The sun came out this morning, realized where it was, and quickly hid behind the clouds all day.  No matter - cooped in a convention centre for the day, wouldn't have seen the sun anyway.

One more day and then flight home early Friday.  Good dinner with friends last night, expect another with new friends tonight.

Looks like we sold my mom's home - it will be tough to let my childhood home go to someone else.  I suppose we musts let go and move on.  No more Christmas at that home, no more sleeping over on Thanksgiving for the family.  Time for new family traditions.

1 comment:

  1. New family traditions will be fun to make. I also know that letting go of the family home is hard. I remember when Dad sold ours, I thought my life memories were gone with the house, but I still have those. The ones I really remember are you doing homework and than we both fell asleep on the couch and Dad waking us up for you to go home at 2:00 in the morning.

    ReplyDelete