Monday, November 7, 2011

Behind a bit

Well, the good news is that my mother-in-law continues to improve.  A few minor issues, but things look OK.  Spoke at Men of St Joseph in Litchfield this past Saturday and I think it was a much better than my first time.  A bit more polished, shorter talk, but more focused with good and active discussion after.  I'll continue to seek out these things to gain experience for the day when I will have to preach homilies regularly.  Our Homiletics Formation Weekend is coming up Dec 4/5 and I'm sure we'll have to do some speaking at that.  Then spent the rest of Saturday moving the large items out of my mother's house.  Our closing on the sale is scheduled for Thursday, so I am house sitting while working tomorrow waiting for a fire inspector and water meter reading.   We had to move a few things yesterday and I think it's done.

However, the move encroaching on Sunday has really put me behind in my reading for class.  I am still behind two long chapters for tomorrow and still need to write and submit my 2-page paper by tomorrow and I have not yet chosen a topic.  So enough time here, time to pray Morning Prayer and then work.  Perhaps at lunch I'll have a topic and can get at least a page written.

2 comments:

  1. Have you chosen a topic yet? I'm hoping at this hour the answer is yes :)

    ReplyDelete