Tuesday, November 8, 2011

House sitter

Today I am heading to my mother's house to house sit in anticipation of the fire inspector to OK our smoke detectors and CO2 detectors.  This because MA needs the government to intervene for our safety because we are not capable of taking care of ourselves.  Sorry for the minor rant, but I get really peeved with government intervention into my life, especially when they need to tell me what I need to do to be safe.  I can't believe the human race even survived without wearing bicycle helmets for so long...but I digress.

Got most of my paper written, so today is polishing to submit tonight.  Still am behind in reading, but this will be catch up weekend before our last week of classes.  Then a 5 pager to finish up the class.

The house should be sold on Thursday, and I'll need to let go of that tangible item that has all my childhood within it.

No comments:

Post a Comment