Monday, January 30, 2012

Home, Cold, Spa, Prophets

Got home late Fri, felt terrible with the cold I caught and rested all afternoon.  Saturday I was closer to normal.  Had a good afternoon with my daughter doing a bit of surprise shopping with her.  We continued it on Sunday.

Next up will be Chris.  Offered him a similar surprise and he's opted to take in two AHL games - Manchester Monarchs and we'll also head to Worcester to catch a game there.  I offered Celtics or Bruins, but he'd rather two AHL games.

It's Monday, cold is gone and the Spa has arrived!  Got it wired - it's not pretty, but it will get me through the winter and I'll finish off the wiring better when it's a little warmer.

I'm in week 3 of my online class in the Prophets.  I have to get my reading done to prepare for my chat session tomorrow night.  So far I really like this class a lot, I am getting a lot from it and have been keeping up with my reading.  Joshua and Judges finally make some sense to me!  On to Kings and Samuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment