Monday, January 23, 2012

San Francisco

So after a 4 hour delay at Logan, I am in San Francisco this morning.  The delay was ok, it allowed me to watch the first half of the Pats game at Legal Seafood and the second half at the gate waiting to board.  Flying jetBlue for the first time, they had the 49ers game live on the flight.  So, even though I was traveling, I got to watch both games!

Arrived in SF around midnight, got to the hotel and straight to bed.  Trade show booth setup today and then three days of standing in a booth.  Tough work, but someone must step up and take the assignment.  My CA counterpart lives close by the location, so he is traveling from home each day.  This should leave me for quick dinners alone and studying in my room for my online class.  Now if only I can work out a way to join the chat session tomorrow during the trade show hours....

Forgot my camera this trip!  So, no pictures. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment