Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New PC

New PC just arrived.  Got to get through the work day and a chat session for class tonight before I can set it up.  It will be nice to have a PC that is faster than me.  My current one is 4+ years old and I spend a good amount of time waiting for it to catch up to me.  Also ordered a second DVD burner for the new one, so that is due to arrive today and I'll install that prior to replacing the current PC.

K made me realize yesterday that when I fly to San Francisco on Sunday, I'll miss the Pats game.  Flight leaves Boston at 3 PM and I land at 10:30 PM EST.  But today, went to the dentist and they made me realize I am flying JetBlue for the first time, with TVs in the seats.  Perhaps I'll be lucky and they will have access to the game for my flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment