Monday, August 1, 2011

Beach

hello,

this is chris guest blogging for my dad we are at the beach for 2 weeks. So far this vacation has been fun it's day two and i went down to the water for the first time and got sunburned great. I walked this morning to the rocks with my mom and dad. Yesterday we just sat around all day. Saturday was half of are first day we spent it like always at the center having dinner the best pizza ever tripoli's...the rest of this week will be ally coming down wednesday till friay hopefully assuming her mom let's her. then were going to caleb's birthday party saturday. he may come down next week. I'm leaving next thursday at 4. i'm hoping to leave here tanner than ever darker and getting some good solid games of catch in i like the whole playing everyday with my dad. i guess that's all i have to say so ta ta for now..

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment