Friday, July 22, 2011

Another week flew by

Well, another week has come and gone.  No venturing out to a bible study this week.  I was expecting to need to fly to Michigan in support of a customer issue all week, but never came to pass.

One more week until vacation.

I've let the KofC and the leader of Eucharistic Adoration know that I'll need to give up both activities due to class schedules this year.  I'm looking forward to the shift in focus to classes in 6-7 weeks.

Also expecting a trip to the UK in early October, right after the first class session ends.  Manchester, England for a trade show and many friends, including my former boss - who love good food as much as me.  I'm sure we'll have more than a few meals together.

Only weekend plan is duck tours with my brother, although the heat may preempt that.  We were supposed to also have dinner in the North End of Boston - we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Had the best time on the duck tour with my husband and brother and sister in laws. Dinner was great. It was nice to spend sometime with my husband with out having to take the either kid somewhere. Need to do it again. Hoping to do the Swan boats in Boston, but before that really looking forward to vacation and doing the Isle of Shoals with hubby.

    ReplyDelete