Sunday, May 15, 2011

A family weekend

Attended my brother's surprise 50th Birthday Party.  His wife planned a grand event and no one spoiled the surprise.  He was suspicious enough and knows his wife well enough that he wasn't caught completely off guard. Had a great time and stayed until the event ended at 11 PM.  Wanted to head back to his house for the after party, but I wanted to sleep in my bed and the Designate Driver (wife) said I had to go.  Just as well, I didn't miss much sleep.
Today was my nephew's first Communion.  Mass at 11 followed by a gathering and my brother's in-law's house.  Good service but loooong.  Good gathering after with good company and good food.  A little rest this afternoon after all this activity and I am ready to start another work week.

Seems I'm getting the hang of regular posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment