Sunday, May 29, 2011

Couldn't log on

Well, I tried to post Friday but could not log on.  Here it is 2/3 of the weekend is gone.  Watched the Bruins win to get to the Stanley Cup finals Friday night at the local Mexican restaurant because we do not get Versus with our 200 channels on Dish Network.  You have to get 250 channels to get Versus.  Looks like I'll miss at least two games - game 2 is during our Rite of Candidacy weekend and Game 3 or 4 is during my trip to Baltimore.

Tried to have a yard sale at Mom's Saturday, but we arrived late and the weather did not co-operate.  So we'll try tomorrow now that summer has arrived in New England.  Should be 90°F tomorrow.

Got the garden tilled today and K got all our vegetables and flowers planted.  While she was planting I did some work for a customer at my hobby bench in the basement.  Made a bit of progress there.

10:30 and off to bed soon.  Busy week ahead - last week of my online class with a paper due Thursday.  I also have a meeting Thursday with the Hospice Volunteer Co Ordinator and I have to complete a take-home test before that meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment