Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday

Another busy week begins.  Monday evenings are usually the only weeknight where I don't have a commitment. Have a lunch today with a colleague from a prior job, that will be nice.  Tonight is Eucharistic Adoration.  It's a great weekly quiet time with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament.  I have two more weeks of my online class, so I use this time to do some of the reading in addition to prayer and meditation.

Tomorrow I'll be visiting a Baptist church with a few other Aspirants.  It's also my 20th wedding anniversary.  I think we're heading to dinner Saturday night.  Thursday night is a Knight of Columbus business meeting.  We will be electing officers for the coming year.  As Financial Secretary, my position is appointed so I will just participate in the elections.  I should also be hearing from Hospice soon to complete my training and schedule some volunteer hours in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment