Wednesday, May 18, 2011

North Carolina

Decided Monday mid day to make a trip to North Carolina.  Of all the places I've been, I've only passed through RDU airport.  It's strange to make a trip where I actually have to think and pay attention to where I am going.  Rented a VW cc.  Nice car.  Area is really nice - rural even around Raleigh, Durham and RTP.  Two customer visits completed with one more to go, hopefully with multiple attendees.  Business prospect are good here.  Of the three accounts I am visiting, two would be new accounts for us.  Always fun to visit a new area, find my way around and meet new people and learn about companies on their turf.  No better place to learn than from the employees.

Heading back tomorrow (Thursday) and preparing for Men of St Joseph Saturday morning and our bi-monthly Laurel & Hardy tent meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment