Monday, December 19, 2011

Busy-ness

A busy first half of the week.  Meeting with my spiritual director this morning.  Always an uplifting feeling after leaving that meeting.  Tonight is our last class for our Little Rock Bible group reviewing the infancy narratives.  Looking forward to it - assuming I can find time to do my homework!

Tomorrow have a meeting to attend mid-afternoon.  Wednesday our new spa is delivered.  We did the wiring on Saturday and I'm hoping we have enough wire at the spa to reach the connections.

Thursday, Friday and Saturday will be frantically trying to figure out something to buy K.  My first plan went south.  I quizzed the kids, M is trying to help but we've come up with nothing.  She's offered to mall it with me - I dread hitting a mall this week!  K thinks she is easy to buy for - I think not!  Perhaps it's me...

No comments:

Post a Comment