Saturday, December 24, 2011

Vacation

For the first time in my career, I have a factory that is shut down and have enough vacation, that if I don't use it will lose it, so I am completely off next week.  I'll sneak a bit of work in because I really like my job, but have a full week free.  We take our usual vacation for two consecutive weeks in August and this year I get an extra week.  Last year at this time, we were dealing with my mother's stroke and ultimate passing, so we are looking forward to a less stressfull Christmas and week off.

We are going to mass tomorrow for the first time ever since I won't be going to my parents house for Christmas for the first time ever.  I get to watch the full Pats game.  We've been going to the 4 PM mass for 25+ years.  10 AM tomorrow and then to my brother's house.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!  Remember what this holiday is really about - the birth of our savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment