Thursday, June 2, 2011

Busy week not so busy

What I expected to be a busy week leading up to the Rite of Candidacy and my trip to Baltimore has turned out not so busy.  Had my chat session last night for the class and will do my final paper today.  I was supposed to have my interview with Hospice Volunteer tonight, but that was postponed due to a schedule conflict with the coordinator.  So that meant I did not have to do my take home test last night.

I need to mow the lawn before the weekend since I'll be gone all next week.  I still need to write a paper.  Today is a Holy Day of Obligation - Ascension - so I'll be heading to mass tonight.

I still have not gotten the alb I ordered, but my pastor was nice enough to let me borrow one of his without a rental fee.  Still have two days of mail delivery to receive mine, but have not gotten any shipping notice, so I am not hopeful.

I'm away from Friday through Sunday for the last Formation Weekend for 2010-2011.  Two nights, three days of fellowship and sharing with the Aspirant community.  Come Sunday, we'll become the Candidate community.

Off for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment