Monday, June 6, 2011

A few photos from the Rite of Candidacy

Courtesy of my daughter M, here are a few photos from the Rite yesterday.


Very Rev. Dennis J. Audet, V.F., Dir. of Permanent Deacon Formation


My son serving the Bishop at the Mass


My son again, during the Rite

The class of candidates after Mass

Most Rev. John B. McCormack, D.D., Bishop of Manchester


And some of my inspiration comes from these people:
My pastor, Very Rev. Frederick J. Pennett, Jr., V.F.


My Spiritual Director, Rev. Msgr. Donald J. Gilbert

My former pastor, Rev. Thomas L. Duston

My wife - I think she's important!

My son - no photo of M because she was taking the pictures - I'll fix that in a future post for sure!

It was really special to have my son serve the mass, to have three priests who I am close to in attendance - I think twelve priests total attended and I am lucky to be associated with three of the above during my Formation, two special families from St Mark the Evangelist Parish as well as my family, brother and sister-in-law in attendance.  

1 comment:

  1. The pictures from the Rite of Candidacy came out great. Our daughter did a great job. I am so proud of you and I know that mom, dad and dad are as well

    ReplyDelete