Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Frustrated

I am frustrated with work.  I can't really put my finger on why, but I can feel it.  I expect it will pass with time and is probably equal parts me and work.  I think what adds to that is a hectic schedule over the next 10 days.

My wife got me to start walking on Monday night.  Funny, but I didn't lose any weight on the first day.  We are supposed to walk tonight but I also am committed to go to a protestant church again with one of the other Deacon Candidates.  I'll try to still fit in a bit of walking before we go.

Tomorrow is the KofC annual cookout for families.  Friday, C and I are supposed to go to Gilmanton, NH and check out some Firefighting stuff in hopes that C takes that direction for a job.  Saturday we fly to Baltimore for the weekend to catch an Orioles game on Sunday afternoon.  We may take in Saturday's night game as well.

Next Tuesday, I fly to PA for the week heading into NJ and a stop in NY before flying back Fri.  Got to plan those visits in the next two days so I have a full schedule.  One visit is already scheduled, but I have several other places to go.

Still fighting a bit of the cold, but it seems the worst of it, especially the cough, is finally better.

1 comment:

  1. If any of this is me and having you walk we can stop and I won't mention it again. I wish I could help but know that I am hear to listen.

    ReplyDelete